Day trips to the Islands
Cambodian Island Map
Interesting Cambodia Links
a great overview of the town
the most up to date information on SihanoukVille
Beers of Cambodia
featuring the national beer, Angkor Beer. Made in SihanoukVille.
- Riverside coastal town 90 minutes from SihanoukVille, next to Kep
- Cambodia's original Seaside Resort. On the Southern coast, next to Vietnam
Bokor Mountain National Park
- Just outside of Kampot town. Amazing views of Cambodia and Vietnam from the jungle atop the mountain.
the gateway to Cambodia
(coming from Thailand)
Buddhist Temples around SihanoukVille
the other way to do SihanoukVille.
everything for sale in SihanoukVille
great tourist spot if you don't really
need their services
Flowers, trees, fruits & Vegetables of Cambodia
where container, cruise
and battleships come to visit
Casino and Gambling update
SihanoukVille Beach Resorts.
The resorts around SihanoukVille.
Koh Rong Island
Cambodia's biggest island off the coast of SihanoukVille
Koh Rong Samloem Island
Cambodia's second biggest island, just next to Koh Rong Island.
Koh Ta Kiev Island
in Ream National Park
Koh Thmei Island
- Near Ream National Park
Koh Kong Island
- Right off the coast of Koh Kong City
- a bridge ride away from SihanoukVille
Koh Tonsay Island
- just off the coast of Kep
Koh Russey Island
- Resort Island off the coast of Ream National Park
Koh Seh Island
- Uninhabited Island off the Coast of Ream National Park, 5km from Vietnam
Bay of Camboda
One of the world's most beautiful bays.
Copyright© 2012 - 2017.